SIX TIPS FOR CLEAR SKIN Life Long Solution Realistic & Natural


I've gotten a lot of questions about how I keep my skin so clear how I maintain my good complexion and I would like to share with you guys some tips that I have learned on how I keep my skin so clear. So the first tip that I have is to never wash your face with your hands throughout the day your hands get super dirty they accumulate a lot of bacteria that isn't good to put on your face. I really avoid touching my face when I find that I have been touching my face a lot. That's when I tend to get breakouts. So I have recently been using this brush. It is super nice. It literally exploits so well and it really gets deep into your pores when you're cleaning. If you can't afford this brush I actually do have a discount. You want to use the code name 70 to get 70 percent off. I love this brush. It really does wonders since I've been using this brush. I really do feel a deeper clean. I make sure to clean all around my face my neck area behind my ears and this brush really helps you tackle your whole entire face. But if you don't have an actual brush make sure that you're washing your hands before you do wash your face.

If you're washing them with your hands make sure to clean all in between your fingers underneath your nails and make sure that you get the scrubbing bubbles to make sure that you're actually getting all the bacteria off of your hands. So the tip here is to avoid touching your face at all times. Make sure that if you do touch your face make sure that you wash your hands before the second tip that I have is water water water. You want to make sure that you're hydrated the more hydrated you are the more hydrated your skin will be and the more hydrated that your skin will actually appear. A tip that I also have is to have quality water alkaline water has so many benefits. I actually recently just purchased this page level tester. I found a few other videos that I found throughout YouTube and a lot of people have been testing the page level of their water whether that is tap water bottled water. It's really amazing to see the alkaline level of the water that you've been drinking. So make sure that you are drinking a ton of water and make sure that it's good quality water. So the third tip that I have is to eat healthily.

A lot of the times people who don't eat healthily you can definitely tell by their skin. You want to make sure that you're eating whole based foods. You want to make sure that you're avoiding sugar and avoiding dairy. I'm not saying never have dairy or never have sugar again. When I avoid these foods I definitely see an improvement in my skin if I do have dairy or if I do have a lot of sugar one day. Again I do notice it in my skin. I tend to break out more. Some foods that I have realized have done tremendous wonders for my skin would be foods like chia seeds really dark green vegetables berries like strawberries and blueberries and raspberries really really high in antioxidants helps improve your skin. ASIC is a really good bearing. If you're having skin issues. Another thing that you want to do is make sure that you're getting good fatty essentials. You want to make sure that you're getting the good fat from your foods such as avocados coconut oil. So make sure that you're eating really healthy foods. So the fourth tip that I have is to not pop or pick at your skin. If you have a pimple. Some people find pleasure or they just want to remove the pimple and they think that popping it or putting toothpaste on it or doing some crazy weird experiment with that pimple is going to make it go away.

And that's not the case when you pop pimples or you pick or you play with the pimples that are on your face. You actually tend to have scarring. And for me, in general, I tend to have more acne if I mess or play with my skin. I've learned this at a really young age. I had friends that used to play or pick up their skin and in turn, they would receive more acne just because when they pop it that pus and bacteria that were inside the pimple gets all of your skin. And in turn, it creates more issues with your skin. So just make sure that if you are having skin issues just don't touch it wait it out. Be patient and I know it could be a little bit annoying at times but just trust me don't touch it. It's worth it to wait it out and then have it be gone for a really long time rather than getting more in the process. So the fifth tip that I have is to make sure that you're using natural products. You want to make sure that you're able to understand and read the labels of the products that you're using. Make sure that using quality products you don't want to be buying things that have lots of chemicals in it.

I actually bought a cheaper quality product that I didn't know any of the ingredients to and I actually just bought the face wash because I like the look of it and in turn, I wash my face and I was breaking out all over my neck and it was making my skin super dry. So make sure that you're finding quality products do your research before you buy the products. Look at the ratings the reviews and that should definitely help.  And the last hope that I have is to make sure that you're having a good quality sleep. Sleep is super important when they say beauty sleep that actually is a real thing when you sleep and you get eight hours of quality sleep every night. There are beauty benefits such as improving your skin. You also want to make sure that when you're sleeping you are washing your sheets every week or so if you're sleeping on it constantly and you don't wash your sheets. That bacteria is going to grow in your pillow or wherever you're putting your face and then turn your face produces a lot of Acme. So I really hope you guys enjoyed this video it a thumbs up if you did. Let me know if you guys try any of these tips out and I will see you guys.

Post a Comment

0 Comments